- ASTM Minimal Standard: High Barrier
- High fluid resistance: 160mmHg (Type IIR)
- PFE: > 99%
- BFE: > 99% (Type IIR)
- Breathability - Delta P: < 5.0 H2O/cm² (Type IIR)
- Flame Spread: Class I
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485, EN14683
- Fluid resistant outer layer: ASTM F2100
Type IIR Fluid Repellent Surgical Mask (Box of 50) - NHS Standard
(Type IIR) Surgical and Procedure Masks offer the protection you seek without compromising the comfort and breathability you expect. Meet and exceed the highest protection standard set by ASTM F2100-11, as well as EN 14683.
Our policy lasts for 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.